Turkey is focused largely on a variety of historical sites, and on seaside resorts along its Aegean and Mediterranean Sea coasts. In the recent years, Turkey has also become a popular destination for culture, spa, and health care tourism. In 2011, Turkey attracted more than 31.5 million foreign tourists,ranking as the 6th most popular tourist destination in the world.
Welcome to Istanbul! Upon arrival, meet our representative outside the airport, who shall guide you to your coach. Enjoy a comfortable drive to your hotel. After checking-in, day is at leisure. At evening you can take rest or Step out of the hotel to the winding cobblestone streets. You will have an immediate feel of being in the heart of modern Turkish life. Cafés and Restaurants blooming with life….
After breakfast, you will embark on an exciting city tour of Istanbul. Visit the most Famous attractions like: The Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand covered bazaar, Hagia Sophia Mosque, Topkapi Palace Museum (also visited by Aqa Mola R.A), Grand spice Bazaar etc.
After Breakfast, start another exciting day in Istanbul. Step on your boat for the famous Cruise between 2 continents Eurpoe & Asia along the Bosphorus. Witness some of the famous Architectural masterpieces like Dolmabahce & Beylerbeyl Palaces. Also visit the beautiful Princes’ Islands known for its zero pollution environment.
Spend the whole day Shopping and Hopping all over the city, and don’t forget to grab some lovely souvenirs back home. At evening proceed to the airport for your departure flight, with fond memories given to you by BABJI Holidays.
|Turkish Delight Packages||Passenger||Price (INR)|
|Child (with bed)||Rs.74,999/-|
|Child (without bed)||Rs.64,999/-|
*No Hidden Costs / Charges.
1. Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
2. Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking
3. Rates are subject to change without prior notice
4. Un utilized Services are NON-REFUNDABLE
5. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Passport valid for at least 6 months having minimum 2 blank pages and 2 white background photographs of size 4x6cm.
1. Pay a minimum of ₹ 40,000/- per person to Book your tour Balance amount to be paid 15 days before departure, failure of which will result in cancelled without intimation.
1. The following cancellation charges would apply per person if booking is cancelled as per schedule below. ₹ 15,000/- per person is NON REFUNDABLE. Full Payment upon confirmation. NO REFUND if cancelled within 10 days of departure.